Love Affair Workshop is a photography workshop for women…
Women love so many things and yet have such a hard time being true to them all. Family, children, husband, creativity, business, soccer games, laughing, life…
It’s time to figure out how to do it all…how to have a love affair with everything and most importantly with life. Don’t cheat yourself out of life beyond business. You’re going to love life more deeply and love photography and business all over again.
I want a UNO DVD and a shot at the scholarship to the Love Affair Workshop! http://www.loveaffairworkshop.com
This past weekend, Jake’s parents and grandma came out to visit us and meet Rhett! I snapped some pictures of the boys with Grammy and Grandpa on Sunday evening before we headed out to celebrate birthdays at Saltgrass. Ummm have you had the potato soup at Saltgrass?!?!
Aren’t they cute? I didn’t tell them to do that, they just like each other =)
“I get M&M’s if I smile for a few pictures!? Ok!”
Photographers! Check out http://www.loveaffairworkshop.com! They’re giving away prizes & a seat to their workshop on the blog this week! Go enter to win!
Having two kids has been a major adjustment for us! But it’s been wonderful and precious every step of the way. The first time we went out as a family of four Jake and I just looked at each other and laughed because we forgot how much schlepping is involved with a newborn baby! It’s been a different going back to the starting gate with a fresh baby but I think we’re starting to hit our stride. Some things are the same and many things are different – like my attitude about my body. I’ve spent absolutely no time worrying about the stretch marks or the extra pounds around my middle or what I’ll look like in a bathing suit. Being a mom for the second time around I definitely have more confidence in myself and my abilities as a parent. But here are a few things I’ve learned along the way the past couple of months.
- Just because you have successfully made two stops on an outing with a two year old and a newborn doesn’t mean you should try for a third stop. Trust me, stop while you’re ahead.
- Sleep is not overrated.
- Trying to lose the weight in X amount of time is overrated.
- The house will just not be clean for more than five minutes anyway so just go ahead and take that nap.
- There really is enough love in your heart for another baby.
- The secret to making people think you’ve lost more baby weight than you have is to a) not really care and b) continue to wear maternity pants and loose, flowy tops. Thou shalt not give thyself muffin top by trying to squeeze into your regular pants too soon!!
- Anything that is done by yourself with no kids in tow -even the mundane things like grocery shopping – is pure heaven.
- They really do grow up so fast, so enjoy the babyness in every sweet little snuggly moment.
And of course, here are a couple of photos of my sweet boys –
Mother’s Day is May 9th! If you would like to order a piece of jewelry featuring your Beth Dreyer photography there is still time to order with delivery for Mother’s Day.
With Regular Production – Order by Thursday, April 29th
With Rush Production – Order by Sunday, May 2nd
With Urgent Rush Production – Order by Monday, May 3rd at NOON
Check out http://planetjill.com or contact me if you’d like a catalog!
I love it when brides wear cowboy boots! More of this gorgeous bride next month after the wedding!
Check out http://www.loveaffairworkshop.com! They’re giving away prizes & a seat to their workshop on the blog this week! Go enter to win!